venerdì, agosto 12, 2005

What a waste of a perfectly good work day. Spent the entire time from 10-4 (excluding lunch) in training, learning which cover sheet to put on my TPS reports. Almost literally.

Also, my landlord's mom's friend does in fact have a daughter. And I am markedly unimpressed. Not to be shallow or anything (okay, so I am), but she's not at all representative of the general female population out here. I'm sure she's a very nice girl, but.... Besides, she doesn't speak a word of English, so we'll never know, will we?

Bought my guest bedroom today. By which I mean I purchased an air mattress.

Actually, I am shopping around for nice Italian furniture. The Navy Exchange actually has an Italian furniture store inside, with some great catalogs from which they'll order the furniture custom made for you and deliver it for $50. Not a bad deal. There's a really nice sleeper sofa and loveseat set that I think I may get, especially since it's all 30% off until the end of the month.

Ugh. Look at me getting all domestic. I need to watch Fight Club or something.