mercoledì, agosto 03, 2005

On the good news front, I finally signed the lease for my apartment today. I get the key tomorrow, but move-in day is Monday. All my stuff gets delivered that day, so as of Monday night, Cassa del Chris is open for business. Time to find the grape-stomping models. Anyone who wants to stop by for a visit is more than welcome; I'll have an extra bedroom (once I furnish it; probably with stuff from Ikea), and someone can sleep on the livingroom sofa, and I can always throw a sleeping bag on the floor in the office, too. If people don't mind sleeping on the floor, I could probably host like six or seven people at a time.

On the above topic, here's a question: Let's say you're single. Let's say you're moving into an apartment with two bathrooms. What do you do with the second bathroom?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

What do you do with the second bathroom? Use it when the first one gets too dirty and you can no longer stand it!

9:45 PM, agosto 03, 2005  
Blogger La said...

Haven't you heard of a "guest bathroom"? It's purely decorative and always clean so when you throw a party that's the one everyone uses and jacks up!

12:40 AM, agosto 04, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, but the problem with that is that if I do have guests over, I'll just end up cleaning both bathrooms really well anyway. Maybe use one for showering, shaving, and brushing my teeth, and use the other one for...leisure reading.

6:20 PM, agosto 05, 2005  
Blogger La said...

A real "library" now that sounds like a plan!

4:35 AM, agosto 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Keep one clean for when the ladies come over. Unless your housecleaning abilities have gotten better since you moved out there, you don't want your grape-stomping chicas sharing a bathroom with the likes of you.

4:27 PM, agosto 09, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home