sabato, luglio 23, 2005

Poker night last night went much later than planned--3 a.m.--so that of course meant another Saturday morning wasted doing no sightseeing. So this afternoon I decided to drive around again and try to find my apartment, and this time I was actually successful. So now I know how to get to my house. And now I know how to give directions to my house, which it turns out is actually quite easy. On the down side, I don't get to move into my place until the first week in August.

Speaking of driving, turns out the car handles a lot better when the tires have, say, 35 psi of air in them instead of the 15-20 psi that I had been driving around on without realizing it. Until my front right tire basically looked like it was flat for no particular reason.

Finally sold my condo yesterday thanks to the noble efforts of my parents and my realtor. And I made SO MUCH MONEY it's ridiculous. I would never pay that much for a one-bedroom, 830 sq. ft. condo. Of course, it's all going down the drain in two years when I become a poor starving law student and need the cash to support myself.

Anyone wanna buy a Benz? Still on the market.