giovedì, agosto 18, 2005

My body is so confused...I'm working nights last night and tonight, so I got home at like 5:30 this morning and managed to sleep most of the day and get nothing very useful accomplished. And now I'm showing back up at work again. And tomorrow I'll get off work, take a nap, and hop a train to Rome where one of my college friends is currently on his post-bar exam trip with some of his law school buddies.

The one thing I did manage to get done today was to do laundry for the first time in my new place. Draining the washing machine to the toilet worked like a charm. It's just like one continuous flush, so the toilet never fills up. Having to carry the clothes from the washer in one bathroom to the dryer in the other bathroom is sort of annoying, though.

In other good news, when I pull out of my driveway, the neighbors in the other buildings now wave to me when I drive down the street instead of staring at me suspiciously. I figure it's only a matter of time before they start introducing me to their lovely single daughters/nieces/whatever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

You should get one of those rolling laundry baskets like they have at the laundromat. Or some complicated conveyor belt system thing. Whichever.

-Tim

10:30 PM, agosto 18, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

I think I could do it with a hamper, a skateboard, and a bungee cord.

5:49 PM, agosto 23, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home