martedì, giugno 20, 2006

Only the best for me

This weekend, something happened to me that I never thought was possible. That's right--I actually had a GOOD experience with Alitalia. Not crappy, like usual, and not even mediocre or satisfactory in the "amazingly enough we didn't lose your luggage this time" sense, but actually GOOD. I flew up to Turin for the weekend to see "Laura" (we'll call her that to protect her true identity), had a nice time up there, watched the USA-Italy World Cup Game with a bunch of Italian and international college students, and flew back. On the flight back, the airline checked me in promptly and effeciently, and they decided that I should fly first class. And not have anybody in the seat next to me. Best hour-and-a-half flight I've ever had. Too bad it'll probably never happen again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

"Laura" eh? Interesting.

1:48 AM, giugno 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

darn, tim beat me to it.

1:51 AM, giugno 22, 2006  

Posta un commento

<< Home