venerdì, maggio 05, 2006

Technical Difficulties

The blogging is probably going to slow down for a bit over the next several days while I deal with an issue with my computer. Namely, that the screen of my laptop doesn't work. Or rather, it works, but I have to shine a flashlight on it to see it. It has no self-illumination capability anymore apparently. Just decided to stop lighting itself up yesterday. Which makes it tolerable for quickly checking email and the like, but not very good for very much else.

As long as I'm here, though, I'll mention that I went to a Neapolitan cooking lesson this evening. (No, that doesn't mean we cook everything in strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla.) Learned how to make country-style bean soup and Neopolitan meatballs. That'll be a hit at the next family potluck. Good stuff.

For the record, because I couldn't see the screen, I touch-typed the entire above paragraph and only made one mistake. Man, I am so marketable...