domenica, maggio 28, 2006

Arrivaderci, mama e papa

My parents and my cousin survived their first trip to Europe okay, even when I sent them off on their own to Rome without the benefit of my incredible linguistic skills and they had to fend for themselves. Had a good time with them out here, but hosting guests for two weeks is exhausting. Besides, many of you who read this probably know how high-maintenance my parents are--you know, always crying because they're hungry; always fighting for the front seat; my mom whining because my dad is wearing her clothes again....um, nevermind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

Re: "because my dad is wearing her clothes again....um, nevermind."

First of all, after 24 years of serving on fast attacks and defeating Soviet Communism for all of eternity I am entitled to wear whatever clothes I want.
Secondly I have an old joke: Did you hear that Trident submarines are going coed? Yes, they are puttng men on them now.
Love Dad.

6:39 AM, giugno 15, 2006  

Posta un commento

<< Home