martedì, settembre 06, 2005

Spent the holiday weekend in Florence. It was awesome. You should all go. It's exactly what you picture when you think, "I'm going to vacation in Italy." Great art, nice little piazzas, great restaurants on the banks of the river, cool bridges, Pinocchio, etc. Oh, and hundreds of American and British college students studying abroad, which makes the nightlife that much more fun. Bought a reproduction of Botticelli's "Birth of Venus" to hang on my wall; it's being framed at the moment. Because nothing says, "I'm a classy guy with a kick-ass bachelor pad" like having naked Italian art on the wall over your projection TV.

Turns out the wine is pretty good up there, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

Nice choice on a print. I painted myself as all of the figures in that painting once. Except I was in a bikini, drinking, in my clamshell. It's a great painting. Gotta love Sandro.

11:18 PM, settembre 19, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home