mercoledì, settembre 07, 2005

So I get home last night at like 7, exhausted from killing myself at the gym and running all kinds of errands. As I'm opening my shutters and windows, I'm thinking to myself that the last thing I want to do is go to the trouble of making dinner. So as I'm thinking this, I hear out my back door, "Chreeeees" (which is Italian for "Chris"). And over walks the Italian grandmother from next door with a nice bowl of pasta. And some kind of desert. Not sure what it was, but it was some sort of fudge/cake/something, and it had roughly the same density as a block of lead. Or maybe a black hole. It was all nice and chocolaty until I swallowed it and felt it go "clunk" to the bottom of my stomach. I could only eat like 3 bites. It's like the size of a Snickers bar and it'll last me for a week.