sabato, luglio 02, 2005

Back home in bella Napoli. Got to practice my high school German today during a 4-hr. layover in the Munich airport. And by "practice my high school German" I mean "drink really good beer and have some Wienerschnitzel." Nobody tried to convert me to Islam on the flight home today, but whatever regional airline I was flying home had the narrowest seats I've ever sat in. Part of my weight-loss plan. Fortunately, my car was still there when I got back to the parking garage. With the key still sticking out of the trunk. Only took me like ten minutes to get it out, too.

No other good stories from Norway, sadly. Took up too much time doing actual work. Did get to see a little of the countryside, though, and it's an absolutely gorgeous place. I highly, highly recommend it for a vacation, particularly in the summertime. Beautiful country (and women), very friendly people, and lots of great outdoorsy kinds of stuff to do. A bit expensive, though.