mercoledì, giugno 22, 2005

Made it to London today. Learning how to make oregami cranes and construction paper Christmas cards for my new job. Flew British Airways up here, and I have to say, I was a little disappointed in their quality of female flight attendants. They don't hold a candle to Virgin Atlantic. I swear one of them was a guy dressed up in women's clothing. S/he looked like s/he had cut him/herself shaving this morning, had the biggest hands I've ever seen on a flight attendant, and appeared to be wearing the worst wig I've ever seen. S/he was wearing that British Airways scarf-ascot thingy, so I couldn't see if there was an adams apple involved.

London's nice. How can you go wrong in a city with a pub that serves Guiness on every corner?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

Christopher you crack me up!!!!! And thanks Tim...guess i'm not a blogger...and better stay anonymous!!!!!

3:10 AM, giugno 22, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home