domenica, agosto 27, 2006

Par for the course

That's right; got my first ever legitimate par on a hole of golf today. Fittingly, it was the last of the 18 we played. Never mind that I shot 125 on a par 71 course...one hole is all you need to keep you coming back.

In other news, turns out that the sun doesn't come up quite so early in the morning once summer gets near the end. I came so close to going kayaking today for the first time in a couple months...last night I put the boat on top of the car, got all the equipment out and ready to go, and set the alarm. This morning, I sprang out of bed at 6 in the morning, went outside...and noticed that the sun wasn't really even close to coming up yet. Also, the winds were approximating gale force. So, needless to say, I didn't make it down to the water before having to go into work this morning. At least it was nice by the time we got out on the golf course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

A young Garth Brooks teeing it up on a golf course? Unbelievable. Making par on the final hole, no less!

7:51 PM, agosto 30, 2006  

Posta un commento

<< Home