lunedì, febbraio 27, 2006

molto freddo

So I went out back yesterday afternoon to see how the level in my home gas tank is doing. Keep in mind that my home gas tank provides energy for the following: house heating (yay, radiators), hot water, cooking, and clothes dryer. Well, I was a little annoyed to find that the needle on the gauge was below the tick mark indicating "completely devoid of any fuel whatsoever." So I called and scheduled a delivery, but the earliest I can get it here is Wednesday. Meaning yesterday, today, and tomorrow were, are, and will be very cold days in my house. I figure I can suck it up and wear extra clothes if that's what it takes to ensure that I have hot water for a shower in the morning. Just two more showers to go....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

do they sell personal space heaters?? doesn't solve the problem of the cold showers though. ack.

2:43 AM, febbraio 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

You could always boil some water to bathe in. Oh wait. Haha, sucks to be you. Maybe your Italian family will let you live with them for a few days.

4:07 AM, febbraio 28, 2006  

Posta un commento

<< Home