mercoledì, gennaio 25, 2006

I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that my wake-up-and-pack-in-the-morning strategy worked. Except that I couldn't find my black dress shoes, which I think I left in San Diego. So I had to buy a pair here in London. They're actually having all kinds of sales here, too (apparently it's not just Italy, but all of Europe, that goes on sale in January), so I might wander out in my free time tomorrow and see if I can find some nice Scottish cashmere something or other for a good price. (And no, by "something or other" I do not mean "kilt.")

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

A kilt? You should try it!

5:43 PM, gennaio 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

A kilt? You should try it!

5:44 PM, gennaio 26, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

A kilt? I should try it!

5:37 PM, gennaio 27, 2006  

Posta un commento

<< Home