martedì, gennaio 17, 2006

So my brother has spurred me to action (or at least, the thought of action) by stealing...um, I mean, "purchasing," my kayak from me and hauling it to Vegas to never be seen again (except in nice photos of kayak condos). Which means I now have to get a new kayak before I go home to be a poor starving law student with no income. Which means I might as well get one before this spring so I can use it, which means I might as well get one this month while everything in Italy is on sale. So my goal for this weekend is to come home with this very nice birthday present for myself. Oh, wait, I meant this one.

In case anybody missed it, that second-to-last sentence was also a not-so-subtle reminder that my birthday is this weekend. (Apparently my parents were reminded of that at midnight on Sunday when my dad's cell phone alarm went off with the reminder of "one week until Chris' birthday." I wonder who put that in there.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

And so what does birthday boy want for his birthday ... other than EC?

11:35 PM, gennaio 17, 2006  
Blogger La said...

I wish I'd thought of that! I might have gotten more presents. Mentioning it every five seconds didn't get me squat!

11:56 PM, gennaio 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Three storage compartments? Nice. Looks like the one right behind the cockpit is actually made to get into while you're seated. I like the rigging setup too. Might have to go get a kit and upgrade mine.

1:01 AM, gennaio 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Oh, and for your birthday, you might get the first installment of kayak payments.

1:02 AM, gennaio 18, 2006  

Posta un commento

<< Home