martedì, settembre 13, 2005

I have the best neighbors ever in the history of neighbors. My landlord's sister and her family live in the apartment above mine, which means their balcony is right over mine. They have a basket attached to a rope that I guess they use to pass things up and down from the ground to their balcony. Turns out it's a pretty useful device. In that last night, they used it to pass me down a very nice, very large salad. And the night before, they used it to pass me down desert. I could get used to this. I think they invited me to go out to pizza with them sometime this week. I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

A magic basket on a rope filled with food? That's it, I'm moving to Italy.

2:17 AM, settembre 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

And what nice things have you done for your neighbors?!

5:41 AM, settembre 14, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home