domenica, novembre 20, 2005

A couple of us went to the beautiful island of Capri yesterday and stayed overnight; it's only an hour boatride across the Gulf of Naples. It was very nice. And I learned a few things:

1. The Roman emperor Tiberius had a kickass pad.

2. I'm moving to Hungary because their women are drop-dead gorgeous (this generalization is based on the sample set of the two that we met yesterday evening).

3. Margherita pizza has remarkable curative properties for hangovers.

4. I'm never drinking again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

Regarding #4 -- yeah right! And I am a goat in Siberia.

7:10 PM, novembre 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

So does that mean you're sending me the $500 worth of wine you just bought last weekend?

3:56 PM, novembre 21, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, the plan was never for me to drink it, anyway. Like I said before: 500 bottles of wine... 100 women in the entering UConn Law class... I like those odds.

9:47 PM, novembre 21, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home