mercoledì, novembre 02, 2005

So you know what's not a good dinner combo? Edamame (you know; whole soybeans that you boil and salt and then suck the beans out of the pod) and jalepeno-and-cheese crabcakes. I mean, they taste great, and they actually sort of complement each other while you're eating them. But that's what I had for dinner last night. And today has been one of the most gastrointestinally horrific days of my life.

Not that you needed to know that, but I really wanted to use the phrase "gastrointestinally horrific."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

An equally gastrointestinally horrific dinner is a buffalo chicken sandwich (from Subway) loaded up with jalepenos and (I suspect) bad Ranch dressing and washed down with a few beers, which is what I had last night. You know, 'cause I'm training for a marathon.

2:11 AM, novembre 03, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home