mercoledì, aprile 05, 2006

Why I don't play sports involving physical coordination

Went for a run today before lunch. Due to a combination of the phenominally poor Italian road engineering, and my own immense lack of physical coordination, I managed to take a pretty good spill onto the asphalt about halfway through. (In my defense, there was a random rock sticking up out of the asphalt that I didn't see.) Fortunately I just sliced up my knee and not my recently-repaired beautiful face.

Guess how awesome this felt after running on it for another 15 minutes, then walking around all day on it, then dumping hydrogen peroxide on it after I got home?
(Hint: your choices are a) not good, b) not at all good, or c) I hate seeing a grown man cry.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

Between that and the face, you must be a beauty.

5:33 PM, aprile 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

wow, Chris. umm, maybe you should wear knee pads and a helmet at all times? oh, and elbow pads for good measure.

7:59 PM, aprile 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

I've done worse than that! You have a long way to go before you can claim to be a true clutz!

11:12 PM, aprile 05, 2006  

Posta un commento

<< Home