sabato, dicembre 17, 2005

Apparently I did a little bit too good of a job pre-adjusting to the 9-hour time lag between here and San Diego, and not quite good enough of a job adjusting to the corresponding time difference on the way back. Because, while I have just spent more than a full day travelling home and should be exhausted, it's 2 a.m. here right now and I'm not the least interested in going to bed. On the bright side, I did just learn that my trip home next week will give me enough Skymiles on Delta to push me over the edge for Medallion membership. (Some of you will note that this means I have to have at least 25,000 miles actually flown in one calendar year; others of you will note that the only two Delta trips I will have taken this year are this week's and next week's. That's a lot of miles in two trips.)